Hood River Hops Fest
Date: September 23, 2017 Time: Noon – 8pm
Location: Columbia Lot, 5th and Columbia, downtown, Hood River, OR 97031
Contact: (541) 386-2000
Presented by CH2M and awarded silver medal for best beer festival from the Willamette Week, Oregon Beer Awards, the Hood River Hops Fest is an annual celebration of beer’s bitter friend, freshly harvested hops. Hood River County is surrounded by world-renowned hop growing regions, and since 2003 brewers have gathered each September in downtown Hood River to share their fresh-hop beer creations. The family friendly event features a variety of food vendors, over 50 breweries with over 75 fresh hop beers, rocking live music, and an awesome collectable mug. Mark your calendars this is a festival not to be missed!
- 21+ Entry Only Ticket: $10
- 21+ Beer Garden Ticket: $15 presale; $20 day-of. Includes entry, commemorative glass mug and five 3.5 oz. taste tokens
- Under 21: Free admission. Note: The venue is open to people 21 or older only from 5 p.m. until closing at 8 p.m.
The Hood River Hops Fest gives back to the community! This year the Hood River County Chamber of Commerce and Hood River Hops Fest volunteer grant program donated $3250.00 in total to the following non-profit organizations:
- Hood River County Volunteer Fire Department
- Hood River Valley High School Booster Club
- Hood River County School District Tennis Courts
- Hood River Valley High School Boys Socccer
- Hood River Valley High School Girls Soccer
- Hood River Valley High School Lacrosse
- Hood River Valley High School Water Polo Club
Hops Fest Accommodation Packages
Check in September for great deals!
Hood River Hops Fest Awards
New for 2016, these awards include a People’s Choice and Top of the Hops awards. The Oregon Beer Awards’ new Fresh Hop category will also be judged during the event, with festival and non-festival beers alike vying for Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, to be presented at the Oregon Beer Award ceremony in Portland on February 28, 2017. And “2017 Oregon Beer Awards “Best Fest” nominee”