Stay in Hood River. Ski or Ride Mt. Hood Meadows. And Save Big!
With Mt Hood Meadows just 45 minutes away and countless après ski restaurants, bars and accommodations, Hood River is the perfect basecamp for winter adventures of all kinds.
After an awesome day on the slopes or in town, you can refuel at one of Hood River’s great brewpubs or restaurants, and then spend the night at one of the area’s cozy accommodations. Avoid congested Hwy 26, and ease back down from the mountain via the beautiful, and less crowded Hwy 35.
When you stay in Hood River, ski Mt. Hood Meadows for just $59! A $20 savings!
Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort, Hood River County Chamber of Commerce and local lodging partners are making it easy to hit the slopes this winter. Stay in Hood River now through April and access these great deals:
|3-out-of-5 Day Adult Lift Pass||$99*|
|Single-day Adult Lift Pass||$59*|
|Single-day Junior Lift Pass||$39*|
- Offer good at Mt. Hood Meadows when you stay at at least one night at a participating Hood River and Gorge-area lodging partner.
- Two-night stay required for 3-out-of-5 Day Adult Ski Pass deal, except Best Western Plus Hood River Inn, which requires a 3 night minimum stay to qualify.
- Promotion takes place November 2016 – April 2017.
- No black-out or restricted dates.
- All passes are valid from open to close and can be used for extended hours on the nights Mt. Hood Meadows offers night skiing.